RnB Hip Hop Beats















Tamar Braxton Finds Love on ‘Queens Court’ Reality Show, Engaged to Jeremy “JR” Robinson

Tamar Braxton Finds Love on 'Queens Court' Reality Show, Engaged to Jeremy "JR" Robinson

Tamar Braxton will soon be a married woman. Earlier this week, Braxton got engaged to Jeremy “JR” Robinson, a finalist on Braxton’s dating show, Queens Court.

The final episode aired this week on Peacock, showing Braxton aligning with the lawyer.

“I don’t wanna be your friend. I wanna be your husband,” Robinson said. “I’m here forever because I don’t see my life without you. And I love you.

Braxton accepted the proposal, and now, six months later, after filming, the two are planning their wedding.

The post Tamar Braxton Finds Love on ‘Queens Court’ Reality Show, Engaged to Jeremy “JR” Robinson appeared first on The Source.



source https://thesource.com/2023/03/17/tamar-braxton-finds-love-on-queens-court-reality-show-engaged-to-jeremy-jr-robinson/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tamar-braxton-finds-love-on-queens-court-reality-show-engaged-to-jeremy-jr-robinson

Comments